gabi the label
DREAM Huggies - Purple Crush *18K Gold-plated
GABI STUDIO / Sparkly, dainty pavé huggies with colourful cubic zirconia with crushed glass effect.
- Sold as a pair; great for layering
- Gold base colour
- 18K Gold-plated over copper
- Available in 7 colours (Crush series: 3 colours)
Measurements. Length 2cm.
- We highly recommend DHL/FedEx (2-4 working days) if you require Fast Shipping worldwide.
- International orders: If you select Singapore Post (SingPost) as your delivery option at checkout, your package may face an additional 1-6 weeks in transit time due to delays caused by the pandemic.
Canada & the UK;
FREE Fast Shipping (FedEx/DHL) on orders above USD$150
Delays of up to 5 working days can be expected during sales/holidays.
Note on International orders (WE SHIP WORLDWIDE)
We now offer expedited shipping with premium services such as FedEx (International Priority) and DHL (Express) that deliver worldwide within 2-5 working days. You will be able to see if these options are available to you during checkout.
If you select the SingPost ePac option, please note that final mile delivery will be fulfilled by the local postal service in your destination country.
[SingPost ePac] How to Track Your International Order
1. Simply use the Tracking Number acquired from your order's shipping confirmation email, and input it on SingPost Tracking Page.
2. As your order approaches its final destination (your country), you will need to continue tracking its progress through your local postal service's website using the same Tracking Number.
**Please note that you are fully responsible for retrieving your package, and we highly recommend that you continue to track its progress via your local postal service after placing your order. In the event your package is unclaimed and eventually returned to us - any re-delivery requests will incur extra shipping charges that will be borne by you.
Exchange & Return Policies
All Sales Are Final. There will be no returns, exchanges or refunds.
**Due to hygiene reasons, there will strictly be no returns, exchanges or refunds on all accessories.
All goods will undergo additional steps of quality control before being shipped to you. In the unlikely event that you receive a wrong or defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to replace it for you at no extra cost.
We highly recommend contacting us prior to placing an order if you have any questions or doubts. We'd be happy to clarify any queries you may have.
Terms & Conditions
By shopping with Gabi The Label you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions;
In the event that taxes and/or duties are incurred for your parcel, you will be held responsible to cover such fees before delivery can proceed. It is recommended that the customer check with the local post office for such fees prior to placing an order to avoid any confusion.
Stolen or Lost Mail
Gabi The Label will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages in transit. However - on a case by case basis, replacements may be provided. Rest assured that if there is reason to believe your order was lost in transit - we will be sure to offer you a suitable resolution. Therefore - do not hesitate to place your orders with us. We make sure to take care of you from start to end :)
During the ordering process, please ensure that your mailing address provided is wholly accurate. Gabi The Label will not be held responsible for any packages being sent back due to inaccurate or incomplete addresses provided by the customer. Re-shipment costs will be borne by the customer.
All deliveries are carried out by courier companies that operate separately from us. We cannot be held responsible for any shipping delays due to customs or other reasons that may occur during the transit period. Once packages are shipped out, the shipping process will be out of our control, although we always do our very best to help you through the process of tracking.
- Please avoid contact with moisture for all jewellery, unless otherwise stated.
- Be sure to spray perfumes or apply lotions before putting on jewellery.
- Remove jewellery before exercise and going to bed.
- We recommend keeping your jewellery (including gold-plated and gold-filled pieces) as dry as possible as this will help prolong the longevity of your pieces, and retain their colour and shine.
How to clean your Gabi jewellery
Gently use a clean cloth to wipe off any residue. The use of a dry toothbrush is also useful in removing dirt off jewellery with intricate details.
If your sterling silver jewellery or earposts has become dull, a silver-polishing cloth can be used to recover its shine again. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to purchase one from us.
How to store your Gabi jewellery
Jewellery should be stored away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of polyethylene.
Please note that this can prolong the shine and condition of most jewellery, but tarnishing will still occur over time, especially on alloy-based jewellery with no gold-plating.
Gold-plated jewellery will eventually tarnish over time. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on multiple factors, including (and not limited to) the chemical level of your skincare products, level of perspiration, and even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you pay special attention to the care of your gold-plated jewelry.