gabi the label
CLOUD Earstuds *18K Gold-plated
GABI STUDIO / Head in the Clouds: Our best-selling dreamy cloud series, now in earstuds form.
- Due to the handmade nature, each sphere would be unique and different from the other by varying in density and patterning of clouds. There may also be tiny air bubbles present in the spheres, but this does not affect the overall aesthetic and cuteness.
- Sold as a pair
- Gold base colour
- 18K Gold-plated earposts
- Hypoallergenic; suitable for sensitive skin
- Cloud ball: Resin
Measurements. Diameter of cloud sphere 1cm.
*Delays with Regular Shipping may be expected as our delivery partners continue to undertake measures to navigate Covid-19.
Our fulfilment centre packs orders every working day, from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays in Singapore. Processing times of up to 5 business days can be expected during sales and holiday seasons.
- Please avoid contact with moisture for all jewellery, unless otherwise stated.
- Be sure to spray perfumes or apply lotions before putting on jewellery.
- Remove jewellery before exercise and going to bed.
- We recommend keeping your jewellery (including gold-plated and gold-filled pieces) as dry as possible as this will help prolong the longevity of your pieces, and retain their colour and shine.
How to clean your Gabi jewellery
Gently use a clean cloth to wipe off any residue. The use of a dry toothbrush is also useful in removing dirt off jewellery with intricate details.
If your sterling silver jewellery or earposts has become dull, a silver-polishing cloth can be used to recover its shine again. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase one from us.
How to store your Gabi jewellery
Jewellery should be stored away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of polyethylene.
Please note that this can prolong the shine and condition of most jewellery, but tarnishing will still occur over time, especially on alloy-based jewellery with no gold-plating.
Gold-plated jewellery will eventually tarnish over time. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on multiple factors, including (and not limited to) the chemical level of your skincare products, level of perspiration, and even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you pay special attention to the care of your gold-plated jewelry.