gabi the label
CLOUD Hoops *18K Gold-plated
GABI STUDIO / Head in the Clouds: Gold hoops with big dreamy cloud spheres made from resin.
- Due to the handmade nature, each sphere would be unique and different from the other by varying in density and patterning of clouds. There may also be tiny air bubbles present in the spheres, but this does not affect the overall aesthetic and cuteness.
- The colour blue is more intense/vibrant in this big version as compared to the smaller version.
- Sold as a pair
- Gold base colour
- Huggie: 18K Gold-plated over copper
- Cloud ball: Resin
- Available in Small version
Measurements. Length 4cm. Diameter of cloud sphere 1.8cm.
*Delays with Regular Shipping may be expected as our delivery partners continue to undertake measures to navigate Covid-19.
Our fulfilment centre packs orders every working day, from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays in Singapore. Processing times of up to 5 business days can be expected during sales and holiday seasons.
- Please avoid contact with moisture for all jewellery, unless otherwise stated.
- Be sure to spray perfumes or apply lotions before putting on jewellery.
- Remove jewellery before exercise and going to bed.
- We recommend keeping your jewellery (including gold-plated and gold-filled pieces) as dry as possible as this will help prolong the longevity of your pieces, and retain their colour and shine.
How to clean your Gabi jewellery
Gently use a clean cloth to wipe off any residue. The use of a dry toothbrush is also useful in removing dirt off jewellery with intricate details.
If your sterling silver jewellery or earposts has become dull, a silver-polishing cloth can be used to recover its shine again. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to purchase one from us.
How to store your Gabi jewellery
Jewellery should be stored away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of polyethylene.
Please note that this can prolong the shine and condition of most jewellery, but tarnishing will still occur over time, especially on alloy-based jewellery with no gold-plating.
Gold-plated jewellery will eventually tarnish over time. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on multiple factors, including (and not limited to) the chemical level of your skincare products, level of perspiration, and even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you pay special attention to the care of your gold-plated jewelry.
Bought a couple of items from the store and so far these are my favourite! They look so beautiful especially since I have blue eyes which match perfectly and make them stand out more. I am so happy with my purchase and will definitely wear these a lot! Already got compliments and everyone tells me how unique they are. Shipping took a long time but that was expected since I live in Germany.
I got these earrings as a present to myself for an accomplishment I have achieved and they are absolutely beautiful! I find it hard to find jewelry that fits my rather picky taste and these bring me so much joy and I am very excited to wear these earrings. Thank you to the creators!
Cute statement earrings!
Love them so much and it makes me so happy to wear them!
They are so elegant and beautiful. Got them as a gift for my bestie and paid for fast shipping so it would come in time. Arrived quickly in 3 days! Couldn't be happier with the earrings.